Does anyone know anything about hair restoration? No, then this may be the useful article for all the people out there. Hair restoration is not a kind of thing that you may come across at late night, infomercial or read it on a website or in a newspaper. It is a matter of fear that strikes in hearts of millions of women. You are free to take online medical consultation whenever you have any kind of doubt regarding any of the medical disorder.You can get medical consultation leading from effective hair restoration techniques, to hair transplant cost in Mumbai. Many of the modern technology have expanded its concept, even the needle that is used by doctors in hair transplant.
Person who wishes to treat their baldness or hair loss must be treated on individual basis. The best approach considered is the surgical treatment; your unique needs will direct the choice of hair loss treatment to one or more options. For many of the people choosing hair restoration surgery is a major decision just because hair restoration may completely change an individual’s look. This kind of surgery restores the hair that grows naturally but its drawback is such that it needs regular styling and haircut.
As hair restoration is a good option for almost 90% of the bald men in the world, do women out there are thinking they may also be the good candidate for hair transplantation? Let me inform you that it is not usually so.
Very few women have the type of hair loss that makes them a good candidate. Many women have complained of hair thinning in areas such as back and side instead many women have diffusive hair loss.
- The donor areas in female pattern are usually unstable. If the hairs are thinning out just like the other parts of the head and if the donor is taken from that part and transplanted in the other area it will not result in growing of hair but rather it will fall out.
- Such kind of attempts done by doctor is totally unethical or he may just try to take financial advantage of the patient.
What is the difference between male and female baldness?
- The main difference between both is frontal hairline.
- Unlike men, women with hair loss tend to keep their frontal hairline. They don’t have to worry about needing a hair transplant to frame their face and are instead more concerned about the loss of volume from the top and back.
- Al though hair transplant do not increases volume of your hair. It just moves from one place to another.
Hair loss in women
- It is believed that there are about 30 conditions that causes hair loss in women and the problem can only be resolved by proper treatment.
- For women losing her hair may be disturbing and often women feel a unique sense of shame, because of thin hair which may subtracts enhancing glow from her face.
- Women suffering from loss of hair should consult the doctor to know the cause of hair fall.
What are the most common causes of hair loss in women ?
- Strict dieting
- Birth control pills
- Tight hairstyle
- Lot of stress
- Deficiency of iron
- Imbalance in hormones
- Major surgery
Which Women Are Good Candidates for Hair Transplant?
- According to the study, a small ratio of women are considered as candidates for hair transplant surgery and within these only 5% of women will be benefited from this procedure they are as follows:-
- Women who have suffered from hair loss due to mechanical or traction alopecia
- Women having the previous record of plastic surgery are mainly concerned about hair loss around incision sites.
- Women suffering from hair loss due to stress or any kind of trauma or burns
- Traction alopecia looks very similar to the condition with alopecia marginalis.
How hair transplant works best for you?
Some of the important consideration in making hair transplant unique for a person is characteristically as follows:-
- Degree of hair loss
- What is your expectation leading to hair transplant?
- The quality of your hair. Its colour, skin thickness, angle at which the angle at which your hair grows from hair follicles and direction in which your hair naturally falls across your scalp.
- Making hair transplant work best for you means that the expectation you have developed initially should be modified as well as considered as the quality of your hair loss.
- If the person is suffering from severe hair fall then he or she may not be the candidate for hair transplant but in addition they may find the replacement in quite positive way.
It is important to note that you and the physician both should agree on the reality for your hair transplantation and then only you should go for further procedure.